Gonorrhea and Chlamydia - $80
Basic STD panel - $95
- Syphilis (RPR)
- HIV 1/2 ‡
Full STD panel - $140
- Herpes simplex 1/2 antibodies
- Syphilis (RPR)
- HIV 1/2 ‡
- Hepatitis C
- Gonorrhea - the gonorrhea test is performed on a urine sample. See gonorrhea for a complete review of gonorrhea and its treatment.
- Chlamydia - the chlamydia test is performed on a urine sample. See chlamydia for a complete review of chlamydia and its treatment.
- Syphilis - syphilis testing is performed on a blood sample. The RPR test is the preferred syphilis screening test (see RPR test for more). If the RPR test is positive, further confirmatory testing is recommended. See syphilis for a complete review of syphilis and its treatment.
- Herpes simplex 1/2 antibody test - the herpes simplex 1/2 antibody test is a blood test that detects IgG and IgM antibodies to herpes simplex virus. It is not type specific, meaning it does not differentiate between herpes simplex type 1 or 2. See herpes simplex for more.
- ‡ HIV 1/2 - the HIV 1/2 test is a blood test that screens for HIV 1 and 2 infection. If the HIV 1/2 test is positive, the lab automatically does confirmation testing. Additional costs will apply if confirmation testing is performed.
- Hepatitis C - the hepatitis C test is a blood test that screens for hepatitis C infection. See hepatitis C for more.
HOW IT WORKS
- Labs through Texas Telemedicine Doctor are performed at Clinical Pathology Laboratories (CPL). You can find the nearest location here - CPL locations.
- Click on the "Buy now" button and pay securely through Stripe. You do not need to see a doctor. There are no other costs, no hidden "draw fees" at checkout, and you do not pay CPL anything. We can order any lab, so if there is a specific lab you are interested in, please email us (email@example.com), and we will get you a price. We can also order any lab through Quest®.
- After you pay for the labs, you will be taken to a form where you provide the information we need to order your labs.
- You will receive a lab slip in your email. If you order your labs during regular business hours (8 AM - 5 PM, M - F), you will receive the lab slip within 3 hours. If you order your labs outside of business hours, you will receive the lap slip within 12 hours. If time is of the essence, you can text us at 512-588-2507, and we can tell you how soon we can get you your lab slip.
- Go to the lab with your lab slip and have your specimen(s) drawn. You can walk in to any CPL location (CPL locations). You do not need an appointment.
- Receive your results via secure, HIPAA-compliant email, typically within 3 days. Please note that the Quantiferon TB Gold Plus test can take up to 6 days to come back.