Menopause testing with FSH - $30
- The follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) test can be used to test for menopause
- For women with irregular or no menses, levels > 22 IU/L are suggestive of perimenopause or menopause
- For women with regular monthly menses, levels should be drawn within the first 5 days of menses onset. See the FSH menopause table for predicting menopause based on FSH level.
Ovarian reserve testing with FSH and estradiol - $50
- Ovarian reserve can be estimated with follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) and estradiol levels
- FSH and estradiol levels should be drawn on day 3 of the cycle (day 1 is the first day of menses). FSH levels > 10 IU/L and estradiol levels > 60 pg/ml suggest low ovarian reserve.
Ovarian reserve testing with Anti-Müllerian hormone - $73
- Ovarian reserve can be estimated with Anti-Müllerian hormone levels
- Anti-Müllerian hormone levels < 1.66 ng/ml indicate low ovarian reserve, and levels < 1 ng/ml portend a poor response to ovarian stimulation used in vitro fertilization (IVF). See Anti-Müllerian hormone for more.
Ovulation testing with progesterone level - $30
- Progesterone levels measured 1 week before expected menses (cycle day 21) can be used to detect ovulation. A level ≥ 3 ng/ml means that ovulation likely occurred. See menstrual cycle for more.
HOW IT WORKS
- Labs through Texas Telemedicine Doctor are performed at Clinical Pathology Laboratories (CPL). You can find the nearest location here - CPL locations.
- Click on the "Buy now" button and pay securely through Stripe. You do not need to see a doctor. There are no other costs, no hidden "draw fees" at checkout, and you do not pay CPL anything. We can order any lab, so if there is a specific lab you are interested in, please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org), and we will get you a price. We can also order any lab through Quest®.
- After you pay for the labs, you will be taken to a form where you provide the information we need to order your labs.
- You will receive a lab slip in your email. If you order your labs during regular business hours (8 AM - 5 PM, M - F), you will receive the lab slip within 3 hours. If you order your labs outside of business hours, you will receive the lap slip within 12 hours. If time is of the essence, you can text us at 512-588-2507, and we can tell you how soon we can get you your lab slip.
- Go to the lab with your lab slip and have your specimen(s) drawn. You can walk in to any CPL location (CPL locations). You do not need an appointment.
- Receive your results via secure, HIPAA-compliant email, typically within 3 days. Please note that the Quantiferon TB Gold Plus test can take up to 6 days to come back.